The purchase of products from website estadoliquido.pt is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale in the website estadoliquio.pt can only be acquired by persons who are of legal age to do so, in their country of residence (if in doubt, contact us).
2) The description, picture and any other information of a product presented in the electronic store estadoliquido.pt, subject to change without notice. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the delivered product.
3) Prices are in store electronic estadoliquido.pt may be changed without notice and are always subject to unavailability.
4) Under current Portuguese law, the Estado Liquido, S.A is required to add the value of VAT on legal fees of 6%, 13% and 23% for all products. The prices shown in the presence of virtual storeroom State Liquido always include VAT. The amount of VAT can be deducted for public or private enterprises with legal registration in a EU country.
5) If the Estado Liquido, S.A can not provide an order for a client in whole or in part for immediate shipment, you will be immediately contacted by the Estado Liquido, S.A in order to decide the most appropriate procedure to resolve the situation.
6) The special promotions launched in the electronics store of the Estado Liquido, S.A may not apply to the physical store of the Estado Liquido, S.A
7) The cost of each parcel in the electronic store Estado Liquido, S.A, added a cost of packaging of € 2 per bottle plus the cost of transport to the delivery address specified by the customer. Orders to the Estado Liquido, S.A are usually carried out by the CTT. In general, an order will take 48 hours to be delivered in mainland Portugal, 3 days in Europe and 5 to 7 days in the outher contrys in the world.
8) All orders placed through the store of the Estado Liquido, S.A, and the payment of which is not settled within a maximum period of 15 days will be canceled.
9) All products supplied by the Estado Liquido, S.A should be examined by the client immediately upon receipt. If there is any damage or defect in the product, the customer must return it to the trucking company, properly explain the reason for the return packing slip and immediately notify the Estado Liquido, S.A, which will promptly resolve the incident.
10) The Estado Liquido, S.A is not responsible for letters sent to countries where the relevant law does not allow the import of alcoholic beverages - are the responsibility of the customer to order their arrest. In case the return of the Estado Liquido, S.A refund only the amount of merchandise. For questions, please contact us before ordering.
11) The Estado Liquido S.A acknowledges all its customers the right to terminate the contracts entered into with it, allowing them to return within 14 days of the products purchased pursuant to Decree-Law No. 143/2001 and Decree Law 82/2008 of 20/05.
To clarify any doubt, request additional information or suggestions, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
The amount to be collected is according to the place of delivery, in Portugal, Portugal Islands or other international destination and the weight of the goods in question.
Current price list can be found at: Ctt